During your process design and development, the selection of the most efficient solvent for both reaction and separation/purification steps is as important as the choice of your technologies. Processium is able to select and to short list these solvents and/or mixture of solvents thanks to a unique methodology that combines:
- screening of dataset issued from an exhaustive in-house solvents database,
- use of IT tools (e-thermoTM, Computer Aided Molecular Design) developed internally,
- measurements of key parameters,
- experimental validation procedure on our pilot scale units.
The same methodology is also adapted should you need to replace a solvent used in your industrial process.
Our Case Studies
- Solvent selection for liquid-liquid extraction process applied to organic acids, glycol and carotenoïds
- Solvent selection for absorption process applied to light alkenes (below C5)
- Solvent selection for extractive distillation process
- Solvent selection for industrial liquid chromatography process
Should you need any additional information on our offer, do not hesitate to contact us