Your Project is at a conceptual phase, you validated a new biological pathway to produce chemicals, you want to validate economic interest of an additional reaction step in your process, etc. Processium has developed a unique methodology to confirm the technical and economic feasibility of your Project at industrial scale.
This methodology allows rapidly to:
- estimate preliminary CAPEX and OPEX of the industrial scale unit,
- give technical and economical orientation on fermentation development on the basis of separation and purification process requirements,
- evaluate the impact of fermentation performances on down-stream process (separation, purification, crystallisation, reaction, etc.),
- Identify key parameters to focus on during fermentation, upstream process and downstream process development.
Our Key Elements of Success
CAPEX and OPEX estimates
Identification of key parameters for the follow-up of Projects
Our Case Studies
- Economic study of liquid-liquid extraction process for purification of alcohol
- Technical and economic study for the production of organic acids
- Technical and economic impact on DSP following the change of microbes used for fermentation
- Economic feasibility evaluation for an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient manufactured through biotechnology process
- Economic feasibility study on production sub-contracting
Should you need any additional information on our offer, do not hesitate to contact us