Your Project is at a conceptual phase, you validated a new reaction to produce chemicals or a new solvent for extraction, you want to validate economic interest of an additional reaction or purification step in your process, etc. Processium has developed a unique methodology to confirm the technical and economic feasibility of your Project at industrial scale.
This methodology allows rapidly to:
- estimate preliminary CAPEX and OPEX of the industrial scale unit,
- give technical and economical orientation on reaction development on the basis of separation and purification process requirements,
- Identify key parameters to focus during upstream and downstream process development,
- determine economic impact of key parameters on production costs,
- evaluate the impact of reaction performances on separation, purification, cristallisation, reaction, etc.
Our Key Elements of Success
CAPEX and OPEX estimates
Identification of key parameters for the follow-up of Projects
Our Case Studies
- Technical and economic feasibility study for an innovative reaction route for the synthesis of a bio-based chemical product
Should you need any additional information on our offer, do not hesitate to contact us