The Client has developed a new process to treat a waste stream:
- possible unit operations are chosen,
- theoretical mass and thermal balances are available, theoretical sizing is also available,
- CAPEX and OPEX estimate is issued.
The Client asks to Processium to challenge the developed process in order to secure its operability, its productivity and to minimize uncertainities during its industrialisation
For each unit operation, Processium studies:
- the relevance of the technology,
- its performances (expected yield and purity),
- Its limitations.
The process, as a whole, is studied to fully understand the product specifications, the yield, and all process limitations.
Processium issued a recommendation report containing explanation on:
- an "alert" on impurity accumulation on a recycling loop,
- a risk of reaction on activated carbon,
- an uncertainty on thermodynamics (impact on distillation feasibility),
- an optimization to reduce energy consumption.