The objective of the project is to design a cooler to replace R134a for industrial and automotive application.
The methodology developed by Processium for the successful development of the Project had been developed as follow:
- Identification of chemicals properties (Tb, Tc, Tvap, GWP, HSE,...) and industrial compressor specifications,
- Bibliography on existing chemicals (180 molecules),
- Physical properties prediction model,
- Reverse design of molecules,
- Chemical stability and toxicity screening.
Thanks to Processium methodology, a short list of produts (pure or blended) is issued and each products synthetised. Once physico-chemical properties are validated, application tests are conducted to select the best product.